TIA Portal - Basic
The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
In this first part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal programming training, we teach you the handling of the TIA Portal, basic knowledge about the structure of the SIMATIC S7 automation system, configuration and parameterization of hardware, and the basics of standard PLC programming.
Be able to run your process smoothly!
• Overview and significant performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7 system family
• The components of the TIA Portal: STEP 7
• Develop a better understanding of the basic interactions of the TIA components
• Overcome simple programming related tasks using acquired knowledge of STEP 7 system
• Confidently operate TIA Portal
• Able to successfully perform commissioning of TIA components
• Program execution in automation systems
• Binary and digital operations
• Setup and assembly of the automation system
• Addressing and wiring the signal modules
• Hardware and software commissioning of the SIMATIC S7 automation system with the TIA Portal
• SIMATIC S7 hardware configuration and
• Saving and documentation of the implemented program changes with the TIA Portal
• Deeper understanding of contents through
practical exercises on TIA system model
• 5 days (10 AM-5PM)
Fees per Participant
• 5,750 AED +VAT
Contact & Registration