TIA Portal - Advance
The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
The second part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal service training is based on the knowledge of the TIA Portal gained in the SIMATIC TIA Portal service 1 course, including SIMATIC STEP 7, HMI, connection of drives, and PROFINET IO/PROFIBUS. You will expand your troubleshooting and error correction knowledge -using the TIA Portal diagnostic tool in the commissioning and productive phase. Alarms are displayed on an operator control and monitoring
system. You will learn about the included test functions for controlling programs in Structured Control Language (SCL).
SIMATIC S7, HMI, remote I/O, and Sinamics G120 all in one place!
• Overview and significant performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7 system family
• The components of the TIA Portal:
STEP 7, WinCC, Communication
• Be able to execute program development methods
• Program indirect addressing in SCL (Structured Control Language)
• Carry out data administration tasks using SIMATIC S7 system
• Software error handling and evaluation
• Configure TIA system components consisting of HMI, remote I/O,
SIMATIC S7, and a Sinamics G120
• Program execution in automation systems.
• STEP 7 block types and program structuring.
• Binary and digital operations.
• Programming of parameterizable blocks.
• Data management with data blocks.
• Programming organizational blocks.
• Test tools for system information, troubleshooting and diagnostics.
• Hardware configuration and parameterization of the SIMATIC S7-1500 modules, a PROFINET IO system (ET-200SP), a Touch Panel (TP 700) and a Sinamics G120 drive over PROFINET .
• Program documentation and saving.
• Deeper understanding of contents through
practical exercises on TIA system model.
• 5 days (10 AM-5PM)
Fees per Participant
• 5,750 AED +VAT
Contact & Registration
Prime Business Center - 1402A
Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 4 5149230